Teams can request to use space for scrimmages throughout their season. There will be a cost associated with using this space. This cost is typically split between the two teams. Prices below are for a full indoor field.
1 hour - $400
90 minutes - $575
2 hours - $775
1 hour - $200
90 minutes - $300
1 hour - $100
90 minutes - $150
Additional fees will apply if you would like referees.
2020-2021 INDOOR SCRIMMAGE SPACE PROCESS
bookafield Log In
What is the process to add scrimmage space?
- Look through bookafield to see what open space is available. Open space will be white in color.
- Fill out the Google bookafield Request Form - Adding Space. Be sure to answer all the required questions.
- Requests must be made 5 days in advance of the time being requested. Requests will be reviewed in a timely manner.
- You will receive a confirmation or decline email in regard to your request.
*Teams should not be looking to add space until that month’s practice schedule is released.
What is the process to drop scrimmage space?
- Please confirm your reserved space in bookafield (accurate date, time, and location).
- Fill out the Google bookafield Request Form - Dropping Space. Be sure to answer all the required questions. Coaches and/or managers should not be dropping space in bookafield.
- Requests must be made 5 days in advance of the time being dropped. Requests will be reviewed in a timely manner.
- You will receive a notice from bookafield and an email once your space has been dropped.
*Teams should not be looking to drop space until that month’s practice schedule is released.
What is the process to schedule a referee?
For scrimmages, if you would like referees, please contact either Mike Guillou (email@example.com) or Colleen Hase (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When emailing, please include:
- Team info (07G East Red, 11B South Steel, etc...)
- Opponent (if Salvo, team info, if non-Salvo, just club name)
- Reservation location and start and stop time.
- Scrimmage start time. OK to put ASAP if you want to start as soon as possible once you have the field or to identify how much warm-up time you want after the reservation starts.
Salvo Referee info:
- Team accounts are charged for referees by the club and the club pays the refs.
- For Salvo vs Salvo, each team is charged 1/2 of the fee.
- For Salvo, the team is charged 100% of the ref fees and is responsible to collect from the opponent with the dome fee.
Fees vary based on age and number of referees:
- U9/U10 - $35 for one referee and $55 for three referees
- U11/U12 - $40 for one referee and $70 for three referees
- U13/U14 - $45 for one referee and $85 for three referees
- U15/U16 - $50 for one referee and $100 for three referess
- U17+ - $60 for one referee and $120 for three referees
One referee provides some game control and it is difficult to make close offside calls. Three referees matches a game situation.
Central & South: Mike Guillou email@example.com
East: Colleen Hase firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to cancel your scrimmage for any reason, you need to also reach out to your referee assignor to let them know of the cancellation.
All indoor scrimmage scheduling questions should be directed towards Steve Peterson at email@example.com.