SPRING/SUMMER GAME RESCHEDULES
If your game time or field is TBD, you do need to complete the reschedule process.
If you need to reschedule a TCSL or MYSA game, please do the following:
- Both TCSL and MYSA have an open reschedule period until April 2. Reschedules must be completed in this time frame. After April 2, reschedules are restricted.
- Work with your opponent to choose 2 dates and times that will work for the reschedule. You must confirm that the dates work for the opponent before submitting your request.
- Fill out the Game Reschedule Form. The field coordinator will then send date, time, and field information.
- Submit the reschedule request to the appropriate league.
- The referee assignors also receive the approval email and will start working on assigning the refs. You do not need to contact the referee assignors to notify them of the change.
- MYSA - After you have a field confirmed for the game, submit on Affinity. A reschedule is not official until the opposing team accepts the reschedule request in Affinity. You will receive an email notification. If you do not receive an email notification in a few days, please follow up with the opposing team manager.
- TCSL - After you have a field confirmed for the game make a request to TCSL on GotSoccer for an official reschedule request. A reschedule is not official until TCSL approves it and you will receive an email notification.