1. Upload one team roster to your designated folder (see orange buttons below):
- Upload in .pdf format.
- Roster must be official and include photos.
- If including photos is not possible, then upload a roster without photos and be sure to bring player passes to each game.
- No need to upload waivers (but have on hand at games for your players' benefit).
- Waivers are the medical release forms that your players completed at the beginning of the season (your club should have them on file).
2. Upload a travel permit (signed):
- This is only required if coming from out of state and if sanctioned under USYS.
- Once your roster has uploaded you'll remain on the same screen, but you should see a message on the bottom left of the display box that says "Success! All files (1) were uploaded". At that point you are done and can close the window.
- You will receive an official email confirmation from our registrar within a few days.
Select boys or girls to begin check-in